Thin Energy’s innovative formula and quality ingredients distinguish it from other products on the market. Combining the benefits of weight-loss and increased healthy energy, Thin Energy provides hours of calorie burning energy that helps prevent the storage of fat, contains important antioxidants and essential nutrients, and helps to promote weight loss at the cellular level in the body*. Our proprietary blend includes CoQ10, Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean, Acai Berry, Complex B-vitamins, and the essential nutrient Choline which helps increase focus. All are delivered in a unique, cost-effective multi-serving bottle that tastes great, is low glycemic, and is highly effective and green friendly.
* Independent ingredient analyst and research for ingredients provided by our suppliers and manufacturers, not Thin Energy®
What makes Thin Energy work?
Thin Energy is formulated with ingredients that work synergistically, thus maximizing their results. Research shows that these key ingredients increase energy and help to promote weight loss:
CoQ10 – Provides an increase of energy at the cellular level in the body and is needed for cell growth and maintenance, also functioning as an antioxidant protecting the body from harmful molecules
Acai Berry - An almost perfect essential amino acid complex. In conjunction with valuable trace minerals it promotes proper muscle contraction and regeneration. Research has shown weight loss benefits as well.
Green Coffee Bean—Green Coffee Bean is thought to have health benefits for heart disease, diabetes, and weight loss.
Choline – Similar to a B-vitamin, Choline is used by athletes to delay fatigue in endurance sports. It is also found to improve mental focus and has benefits for memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and liver disease.
Garcinia Cambogia – Developing research suggests that Garcinia might prevent fat storage and control appetite.
Green Tea - Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits — benefits that you may not have been aware of. Some of these benefits are still being debated in the medical community.
- Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Green tea appears to help regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease. Scientists have determined that green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good-to-bad cholesterol. Green tea antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics also appear to help with wrinkles and the signs of aging.